Our team of childcare experts are passionate about providing fun and education, and they will strive to ensure your child develops as an individual, whilst helping to nurture and encourage learning through discovery and enjoyment. We aim to continually provide our staff with the best training opportunities to further support our core values and extremely high standards.
- As stated by Ofsted, at least 50% of staff employed must hold a child care qualification and meet staffing ratio requirements. KinderKare significantly exceeds these criteria.
- A key carer is assigned to each child enabling staff to support your child’s individual needs and build a strong partnership with the parent.
- All of our team are encouraged to go through regular higher level training to continually develop their skills.
- Regularly exceeding the requirement of staff to child ratios to ensure a better standard of care.
- All staff have an Enhanced DBS (replaced the CRB checks)
- Most of our team are very experienced and many have been with KinderKare a long time providing much needed continuity for the children and parents.
- In a recent survey carried out 100% of parents said they would recommend us. This is a reflection of the passion our team has for early years care.